Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back into the groove

I started blogging in late November 2005. That is about six months shy of 10 years ago. The impetus for initiating a blog? When I found out that I'd soon be moving to another country for one year, in order to follow my husband's undertaking of his Masters in Science. At that time, I was five months or so pregnant with my firstborn. Work had been regurgitative at best, and unchallenging at worst. I used blogging as an outlet to escape and an online journal to document my journey to both babydom and moving abroad.

6 comments:

  1. ..salam. .have you tried driving in kota bharu? ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr, I dare not...hehe...which reminds me of a friend who rented a car at KB airport and the steering wheel came off from its place ;D

      Delete
  2. Hello and welcome back, Theta! Looks like you've had quite an adventure. Would be a shame if you didn't share it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D...I've been a long-time silent reader of yours :)
      I am planning of sharing...hopefully once a week for now ;)
      Looking forward to your next entry!

      Delete
  3. Salam dear. Weee... you're back! Am so glad that I can read my faves again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Aezack. So have you joined the bandwagon and revved your blog? I want to read yours too :)

      Delete